We would like to invite you to participate in the bidding process for construction of the ALL ABOUT ORTHODONTICS located in SOUTHAVEN, MISSISSIPPI.
The bid is due WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20, 2019 at 1:00 PM.
If you have any questions, please direct them to email@example.com.
To view plans and specs, please visit the links below:
Plans have been submitted to the City and an anticipated construction commencement date is March 25, 2019.
Please be advised that other documents are in preparation at this point and will be forwarded via an Addenda. Those include:
- Site Plan detailing the following scope of work:
- Crack seal, sealcoat and stripe parking lot.
- Provide new ADA ramp/sign into new entry door area
- Repair brick edge at front retaining wall.
- Cleanup landscape
- Clean up power pole (work with utility companies to consolidate and remove damaged pole.
- Provide new building, address & monument signage with dust-to-dawn solar cell.
- Provide new water meter box.
- Remove all undersized cap block at rear retaining wall, grout wall solid, provide new 12-inch wide cap block and paint wall full length.
- Provide new fence at rear northeast property line.
- Provide new wheel stops at rear parking stalls.
- Provide (3) 4” pipe bollards filled with concrete to protect building corners. Paint Red.
- Provide new LED wall pack lighting for exterior of building – all sides.
- Provide new railing at front canopy.
- Dental Equipment drawings
- Signal plan that details audio/video requirements.
Please note Contractor is to include in bid the removal of sheets of lead located in the front entry area. See Pictures below.